Thursday, January 28, 2010

Phoenix Trip

We went to Phoenix, AZ last weekend to visit friends and watch Josh race.
Evan, Andrea, Kelsie, and Payson were visiting from Indiana. We enjoyed spending time with them. Their kids are so cute. Payson is such a happy baby. I wished they lived closer.
Andrea gave me some good parenting ideas for when Paige is older. Thanks for the fun weekend!

Phoenix Zoo

Heintz Family

Evan and Payson.
I wish someone carried me like that. My feet were hurting by the end of the day. I forgot to bring walking shoes.

Paige relaxing on Nathen's head.

Here are some of the animals we saw at the zoo.

Most of the animals were napping. I think we went at the wrong time of day.

We rode the carousel. Paige was not that impressed. She kept saying "hold you." That is what she says when she wants me to hold her.



We went to eat at the Old Spaghetti Factory.

That's a big bite. Paige enjoyed her pasta.

Sunday we watched Josh race. He did really good. He got second place. His race was two hours long. I cannot imagine riding a four wheeler as hard as you can for two hours. Josh is in such good shape that when he was finished he did not even act like he was tired. Other riders were so exhausted after the race.
Paige did really good in the truck on the way there and home. On the way home she wanted out after we went through Las Vegas. She kept saying "out."

No comments:

Post a Comment