Friday, January 15, 2010

Christmas weekend

Emili, Jake and Pierce came for Christmas. It was nice to see them. I enjoyed having everyone together. We played games and ate all weekend.
We had breakfast at our house with all of Nathen's family Christmas morning. Robbie, Nathen, and I made almost every breakfast food you can think of. My favorite was chocolate chip pancakes. Ashley's mom use to make them for us when I was in middle school. I hardly ever eat pancakes because they are not very healthy. I think I am going to have them every Christmas morning. So yummy. I do not think Nathen was that impressed, but he does not like eggs or pancakes. So his vote does not count.


Emili and Pierce
Cole and Pierce

The trio. They all had snotty noses. My house was slimmed. They were tornadoes, but it was so much fun having them all together. After everyone left I spent an entire day cleaning and deslimming my house.
Paige pushing Cole's four wheeler while he napped.

Paige, me, Rachael, and Pierce
Paige and Jake.
Pierce and Paige going for a walk.

Emili shooting a gun in high heels.

Robbie and Aaron got a bike cart for Cole for Christmas. Aaron had to pull these two around for a while. He got his work out. They both love this thing. I need to get one so I can get in shape.


Nathen, Prentice, and Wes were trying to load this little Bull in a trailer. They did not succeed. This Bull was crazy. It was charging them and ramming the fence. I was laughing so hard until it broke through the fence and came charging to where I was standing. I ran fast to the truck. Then the bull tried to get through the fence into a pasture and that did not work so then it ran away. I still laugh looking at the pictures.

The bull trying to get into the pasture with the cows.

Cole climbed into my dryer. He is so cute!
Paige use to climb in my dryer, but know she helps me pull all the clothes out. She also loves to put things in the washer and the garbage. I have to watch her. I hope she does not through away anything important.

No comments:

Post a Comment