Thursday, January 14, 2010

December

December was a very busy month. I had lots of good times with family and friends.
Below are a few things that happened in December.
My parents came to visit and while they were here they watched Paige one night and Nathen and I went to Codey and Priscila's company Christmas party. No, we are not their employees, but I am glad we were invited. I had so much fun.
A few nights later we went to dinner with my Parents, Grandma, Dave and my Aunt Rin's family. I did not take any pictures.
I wish my parents did not live so far away. I love hanging out with my parents.
I also had lots of good times at Monica's house. We had a play date, a bake day, and a tamale making day. Here is a picture of the kids at the play date.
Paige, Janeza, Alyssa, Isabell, Isac, Aiden, and Jeremiah
Here we are with our kids. There are three kids missing and Jeremiah is hidden behind Mandy's head. That is a lot of kids.
Paige and I went to a Christmas party at Nathen's cousin Tanya and her husband Justin Barlow's house. Nathen was sick so he did not go to the party. I had a good time with his family.
Paige not too excited about sitting on Santa's lap.
Paige and Cole eating candy canes.
The next day we went to Paylynn's 2nd birthday party. She is adorable.
Paylynn
Nancy, Paige and Nathen
Ready set go.

Cole and Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment