Thursday, January 14, 2010

Fun Weekend

I am way behind on my blog. I will start with a fun weekend I had with friends.
Michael, Kara, Priscila and I played games while the boys went to Clint and Kaili's house to watch UFC.
Then the next night a bunch of us girls went and watched Twilight. I liked the movie, but I am not a crazed fan like a lot of women I know.

Here are a few pictures of Paige and Ryder the night we were playing games.

Going in for the kiss!
Planted on the nose!
I am sure I will not think this is as cute when they are teenagers.
I joke around about Paige marring one of my friends boys. It would be crazy if she did marry one of them one day.
Thinking about Paige marring someone she grows up with reminded me of when I was in elementary school and Nathen rubbed cockle burs in my hair and his mother and Lana Pulsipher spent hours picking them out. He was not very nice. Anyone who knows what a cockle burr is knows they are nasty little things. Why did I marry him?? Oh ya cause I loved him and he is so cute!

1 comment:

  1. Soooo cute!! That's a funny story about you and Nathen when you were little. Mean, but funny!What crazed fans are you talking about Kylie?? :)

    ReplyDelete