Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My sweet babys 6 month pictures





























My friend Monica took these pictures. She takes amazing pictures. It is so nice to go to her house instead of going to a studio. I can feed the baby and change diapers in between pictures. We even took a time out for a nap when she did our family pictures.
The grossest thing ever happened after we took these pictures. We were looking at the pictures on Monica's computer and Paige kept coughing like something was stuck to the back of her throat. I decided to feed her in hopes that whatever was irritating her throat would be washed down. However, that did not work and after I fed her she continued to cough and everything she ate came up and went down my shoulder all over my front and back. I held her close to me so that as little as possible would get on Monica's floor. I had it running in my cleavage and butt crack. It was so gross, but I was more worried about her than caring about what was all over me. I did enjoy the shower I took when I got home. The joys of parent hood.

2 comments:

  1. Aw she is so beautiful! The top picture is my favorite!! I cant believe how big she is getting already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures turned out so cute. Paige is so adorable. I can't wait for Monica to do Alyssa's pics. She does such an awesome job!!!

    ReplyDelete