Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My first blog entry

My nickname for Paige is: Pretty Precious Princess Paige


Nathen calls her nougat, cause she is as sweet as candy.





Paige helping me pack, more like unpack.



I am finally joining the rest of you bloggers. I figured since I love looking at every ones blogs, I should do one of my own.

A lot has changed in my life in the last year. They say a baby changes every thing and they do. Before Paige we use to never stay home. Now we are home all of the time. She is our entertainment. She is so cute and sweet.



4 comments:

  1. I am glad to see you join the blogging world. Paige is adorable, but there was no question that would occur. She looks like tons of fun....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you have a blog! They are so addicting once you get started. I cant believe how big your little girl is, she is so darn cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, you have a blog! Now I can keep up with everything going on with you and cutie Paige. I can't wait to see more pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Job Kylie! The pictures you have posted are so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete