Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Cousin Cole

Cole and Paige are both getting so big. Cole has been walking for a while now. He likes to push Paige around in her walker and in her stroller.

She got mad at him while she was in her walker and she followed him around the house yelling at him. I got her out of her walker and sat next to him and she was still yelling at him. I think she is going to be a bossy little girl. She comes by that naturally. I am a little too bossy.

I was worried about her being picked on since out of all her cousins she is the youngest, but I think she will be able to hold her own when she getts a little bigger.

Coel asking Paige if she is ready to go for a walk.

Cole taking Paige for a walk.


He was so cute. I am not sure how far he would have went if I would have not turned them around.

No comments:

Post a Comment