Thursday, October 21, 2010

Parents

My parents stayed with us for two weeks. Then after they left Nathen's parents staid with us for a week. While Nathen's parents were here Jake stayed a few nights. Jake was so good with Paige. She loves him. I wish I would have taken some pictures.
I enjoyed having both of our parents. Both moms' helped so much with Paige. I could work in the morning with out having to take care of Paige first. They would bathe and dress and feed her.
Life would be so much easier if our parents lived closer. It does take a village to raise a child.
I miss them.
My Mom and Paige
My Dad

Paige and my Dad playing in the garage. My dad gave her a ride on everything with wheels.
My dad playing so silly with Paige brought back memories of being a kid and him playing with me and my sister. He was a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment