Sunday, June 6, 2010

Hawaii

Our 10 year anniversary was May 13th and we went to Kauai, HI.
I had so much fun. It was so beautiful there.


Codey and Priscial went with us.

Here is us 10 years ago.
They also went with us on our honeymoon.
We have so much fun with them
.
The Rowleys
My handsome husband.

Us on our helicopter ride.
The view was amazing. There is a mountain on the island that gets 450inches of rain a year. There were waterfalls running everywhere off of that mountain. It was so beautiful.



We went on a dunebuggie ride to a waterfall where we went swimming. I thought the boys would be bored (they like more extreme riding), but they had fun. We were so dirty.
We also went kayaking, hiking, zip lining(which was not the adrenalin rush I thought it would be), to a luau and had our own BBQ on the beach. We were really busy I wish we would of had one more day to lay on the beach and do nothing.
We missed Paige so much. I wish we could have taken her and someone to watch her while we went on all of the activities.
Thank you Robbie and Carol for watching my baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment