Friday, April 23, 2010

Clark County Fair

I went to the good old Clark County Fair on three days. It is the same old every year. This year I enjoyed watching Paige's reaction to the animals and people. She did not want to leave when it was time to go home. She would so, "no, bye, bye!"
I ate lots of unhealthy food. I had a fried snickers which was delicious.
Robbie had to work (this is why I went three days) for the county at the fair. I had Cole at my house all day why she worked on Thursday and having both kids was total CHAOS! They were wild. I think they emptied out every drawer and cupboard in my house. They had a few wresting punching matches while I was on the phone for work.
They soiled my tile. Here is the story of what happened. I gave them a bath because they both enjoy being in the water. Then Paige wanted out and Cole did not so I got her out and could not go get a diaper because I could not leave Cole alone in the bathtub. So I let her run around naked and she pooped on the tile floor. Then I got Cole out and and he started peeing stopped looked down and then peed so more on the tile floor.
Then I started cleaning up my house (there was no way I was leaving my house in this disastrous state) so I could meet Robbie at the fair grounds and while I was in the other room the two of them got into all of my office supplies. Paige had paper clips everywhere and Cole found a permanent marker which he used to color my nightstand.
I cannot imaging having twins. Usually, having both of them is easy because I can work while they play. Not this time.

Here are a few pictures from the Fair.

Kisses for Daddy!



Cole riding his horse out of the bucking chute.

Paige stood like this for about twenty minutes watching people.

No comments:

Post a Comment