Monday, November 2, 2009

Trick or Treat

We took Paige to the fairgrounds for trunk or treat. She was so cute walking around with her basket.

Paige was so hyper Halloween night. She was running around the house laughing and squealing. She was sooooo cute. She usually does not have very much sugar.
She does not like chocolate. Every time I gave her something with chocolate she would spit it out. She is not my child I love chocolate.

Earlier in the day we went over to Shane and Rachel's house (which is gorgeous) to visit with Burke and Kara. I enjoy their family. They are such a fun family to be around. Brittney makes me laugh (which made me miss all the fun times we had at Britney's house in Las Vegas), Kara's mom is a sweet heart, and Rachael is such a good person.
Being around their family makes me miss mine.

Cole was not a scarecrow for Halloween because he pulled all the straw off of his costume. He did not like his scarecrow costume.
Here is Hawk Eye, Bently and Paige.

1 comment:

  1. I know, there were good times at BRitney's house huh? I'm glad you guys came over to Shane & Rachael's Halloween night, it was fun! Your sweet to say such nice things about my family, aaawww. See you SUnday!!!!

    ReplyDelete