Thursday, October 8, 2009

Irritated by animals today

I went outside to enjoy the beautiful weather. While sitting outside Paige said "dog." I looked up and I noticed the neighbors dogs were in Robbie and Aarons garbage. Paige and I yelled at them and they went home. Robbie is not going to be happy when she gets home from work.

Then while sitting on my outdoor furniture I smelled cat pee. I have a sensitive nose and cat pee grosses me out. All I wanted to do was sit on my furniture and relax. I guess I need to get some furniture covers. I do not know where I am going to find them since Nathen built my furniture and they are over sized.


Also the birds love our back porch and I have to clean up bird poop regularly.
Does anyone know how to get rid of the animals, especially the birds, without hurting them?

The older I get the less I like animals. I loved them when I was a kid, but now they annoy and gross me out.

1 comment:

  1. We like the good old bb gun. Although we pissed off one of our neighbors that way. Are the birds sitting on your roof? You can get some spikes and glue them down on your roof. That is what we had to do. The pigons were nesting on my roof and pooping all over my drive way. They keeped coming back for awhile and then finially left.

    ReplyDelete