Sunday, August 2, 2009

Trip to Elko

Paige and I went to my Parents house for a few days. Susie Weber drove up and back with us. I am so glad she could go because I was worried about going so far alone with Paige and I enjoyed having the company. Paige did really good on the long drive.
My sister and her kids were there. We went swimming and they rode their horses a lot. We were so busy. The time went too fast and I felt like I did not get to spend enough time with my Mom and Dad.
The girls had a junior rodeo this weekend in Wells. I stopped and watched them on my way home yesterday. I was impressed. They are such good hands. Mckenzie is roping really well and she is only ten years old. They are growing up so fast.
I wish they did not live so far away. Seeing my family makes me miss them more.

Jacob and Paige playing.

Jacob giving Paige a bottle.

My beautiful nieces.

The kids waiting to go swimming.

2 comments:

  1. i don't have your email, mine is kessa@mvdsl.com, send me an email so i'll have yours. Kessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her girls are soo pretty, and her little guy is a cutie.

    ReplyDelete