Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Bubbles

I love to take baths. One of my favorite things to do is to read in the bath tub with a yummy snack. Since Paige that is not an option. However, we take lots of baths together. The other day Paige and I took a bubble bath. Nathen was sleeping, because he was working nights, and I was bored and trying to entertain Paige so that she would not wake Nathen up. I turned the jets on and we had lots and lots of bubbles. She loved the bubbles. She was so excited. Here are a few pictures of her. We do not take pictures of me (very scary) in the bath tub.

1 comment:

  1. i gotta ask, are you gonna fix her space? avery has a huge one and everybody keeps telling me to have it fixed now, i guess they can go and clip something and it will close on its own, but i think that it gives him character. any thoughts?

    ReplyDelete